RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMES THAT CANNOT BE PLAYED

3 posters

Go down

GAMES THAT CANNOT BE PLAYED Empty GAMES THAT CANNOT BE PLAYED

Post by TioKelly 09/08/24, 10:10 pm

Hello friends, I wanted to ask because several updates ago that I cannot play some games and I wanted to know the reason, some of them are

• BLOODY ROAR 3
• CAPCOM FIGHTING JAM

and I don't remember which others haha ​​but I can't do those games and I have all the corresponding files

*CLARIFICATION: SORRY I DIDN'T EXPLAIN WELL, THE ROMS ARE FROM MAME, THEY ARE ARCADE*

Last edited by TioKelly on 10/08/24, 03:49 am; edited 1 time in total
TioKelly
TioKelly

Back to top Go down

GAMES THAT CANNOT BE PLAYED Empty Re: GAMES THAT CANNOT BE PLAYED

Post by KittyKattie 09/08/24, 10:52 pm

TioKelly wrote:Hello friends, I wanted to ask because several updates ago that I cannot play some games and I wanted to know the reason, some of them are

• BLOODY ROAR 3
• CAPCOM FIGHTING JAM

and I don't remember which others haha ​​but I can't do those games and I have all the corresponding files
Razz I dont know about you but they run good for me. I dont know what emulator you used but on my end run 100% with no issue and I can show on my youtube video. here. but one thing for sure you must got a bad rom iso or something.

here my video

KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by TioKelly 10/08/24, 03:48 am

KittyKattie wrote:
TioKelly wrote:Hello friends, I wanted to ask because several updates ago that I cannot play some games and I wanted to know the reason, some of them are

• BLOODY ROAR 3
• CAPCOM FIGHTING JAM

Razz I dont know about you but they run good for me. I dont know what emulator you used but on my end run 100% with no issue and I can show on my youtube video. here. but one thing for sure you must got a bad rom iso or something.

here my video

SORRY I DIDN'T EXPLAIN WELL, THE ROMS ARE FROM MAME THEY ARE ARCADE
TioKelly
TioKelly

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 10/08/24, 06:55 am

TioKelly wrote:
KittyKattie wrote:

• BLOODY ROAR 3
• CAPCOM FIGHTING JAM

here my video

SORRY I DIDN'T EXPLAIN WELL, THE ROMS ARE FROM MAME THEY ARE ARCADE
I don't why your using caps at me Crying or Very sad . but Yeah mame Has many games and classic games that do work but some they are not. The Retro Bat team is not responsible for that. you know that retro bat is front end right ? and not like Retro bat is like Retroarch core type. Also I prefer you use and download the psxc2 emulator from Retro bat for those game. You wont go no where with Mame because Most mame roms never work when come to Heavy 3D games like Dreamcast, Namco Hardware and Others. and you have to use other emulator in order for you to play them. also is best to ask them more about it because they are the Heart of the team forum site for mame https://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?Cat= maybe you can sign with them and ask your question but I am 100% that most Heavy PS2 Hardware arcade games don't work at all. even though they have the Bios and roms out there but that don't mean they are working. also you have to read their what new and their Not Working list as well at their website. https://www.mamedev.org/oldrel.html
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 10/08/24, 09:02 am

This is perfectly normal:
http://adb.arcadeitalia.net/dettaglio_mame.php?game_name=fghtjam

As you can capcom 246 games are not supported in mame

GAMES THAT CANNOT BE PLAYED Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin