RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generic Switch Pro Controller issues

3 posters

Go down

Generic Switch Pro Controller issues Empty Generic Switch Pro Controller issues

Post by golduck_arg 27/05/22, 03:15 am

Hi guys!
Sorry to bother you, but I'm having issues with a generic bluetooth Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. (model SEISA SW-12A). It seems the controller only connects towards my PC in d-input mode (should be able to connect using x-input, but i was unable to...)
I know that it is recommended to have an x-input controller, but it's not an specific requirement per my understanding. I can use the controller if i configure it manually on the emulators, even on Retroarch, but I cannot make it work in Retrobat menu.
It detects a Nintendo Pro Controller connected, but nothing happens then...
I tried using x360ce emu and seems to work "ok", but I was expecting to have all of the buttons working without an emulation.

Can somebody help me, please?

Thanks!
golduck_arg
golduck_arg

Back to top Go down

Generic Switch Pro Controller issues Empty Re: Generic Switch Pro Controller issues

Post by getupor 27/05/22, 08:37 am

Hello
Maybe with Retrobat V5, we will get a better SDL support, that allow better interaction with Dinput controller.

Generic Switch Pro Controller issues Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Generic Switch Pro Controller issues Empty Re: Generic Switch Pro Controller issues

Post by Lorenzolamas 28/05/22, 01:12 pm

Try to update the SDL2 dll file, by thisd one: SDL2-2.0.22-win32-x86.zip

in \RetroBat\emulationstation\
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down